SAG’s premium quality LNG tanks, manufactured in Europe, are characterized by their easy serviceability, flexible dimensions in length and diameter as well as high durability. Likewise, our tanks are particularly vibration-resistant, heat-insulating and have an extremely long shelf life until boiloff of up to 8 days.
- LNG is liquefied natural gas
- Natural gas is cooled to -162° and thus becomes liquid
- Liquefaction compresses the volume 600-fold
- Increases the range of tractors up to 1,600 km
- LNG is produced from natural gas or renewable energies (biogas, wind and solar energy)
- LNG-powered trucks are more environmentally friendly, more economical, quieter than gasoline or diesel vehicles